What’s on the menu at AAMP this year?
Excalibur Seasoning is ready to “show our hand” at this year’s American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP) Convention in Mobile, Alabama.
Visit us at booth #313 to sample an assortment of our favorite new products, including:
- Truffle Butter Patty – Taste the delicate balance of flavor with a deep, husky aroma
- Buttery Steak Brat – Our no-fuss, classic combination of a banger
- Jambalaya Bratwurst – There’s a kick of Cajun in this savory sausage
In just a few weeks, we’ll showcase new ways of serving up our seasonings:
NEW Phosphate-Free and Nitrite-Free Products – Consumer demand is leading to healthier flavor options. We launched new lines of dry marinades and blends earlier this summer and they will take center-stage at AAMP.
NEW All-Natural Custom Blends – Looking for something “all-natural” to call your own? Our culinary experts are always ready with creative consultation and endless possibilities. Build your best blend with Excalibur.
NEW International Shakers – We’re constantly updating our shaker flavors for customers to use on a variety of proteins. This year, the Rockin’ Moroccan, Szechwan Style, Spicy Korean and Piri Piri are available in shakers at the show.
NEW Proper Portions – With the kickoff of our “Less Waste, Great Taste” dry rub program in early 2019, the momentum appears nonstop for the pre-measured packets in our signature flavors. Meet customer demand and control costs with perfectly seasoned proteins every time.
- Thursday, July 25: 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Friday, July 26: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Saturday, July 27: 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
See you at the show!
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year