New Patty+ blends add two days to shelf life
New Patty+ flavor blends from Excalibur are a great investment in time, taste and budget.
Our six Patty+ varieties feature all-natural ingredients, and can help extend the shelf life of your burger blends by as much as two days in the display case. And that can be a big boon to your bottom line.
Our new Patty+ blends are available in the following flavors:
- Bacon+ is infused with natural hickory-smoke, a perfect complement to the char-grilled taste that flavors the meat
- A mixture of peppers and celery seed spike the heat of our Jalapeno+
- Onion, garlic and natural fruit round out the great-tasting Gourmet Mushroom+
- Smoked Gouda Ancho Portabella+ is a fusion of chile pepper, spinach and cheese with a burst of savory flavor
- The name Roasted Garlic and Onion+ says it all, with hints of natural fruit and spice extracts, including chives and parsley
- Black truffle, butter, mushroom and natural cream flavors round out a delectable Truffle and Butter+, with the earthy, musky notes that you would expect from such a combination
So, be sure to try Excalibur’s new Patty+ flavors and start getting the most out of your burger display case. Contact us today to learn more!
- Part II: Getting to know Mike Shrier, president & CEO of Excalibur Seasoning
- At Turasky Meats, a personal relationship with Excalibur goes a long way
- Coming to AAMP in July: Laying the foundation for flavorful proteins
- New “Heritage” blends are a melting pot of flavors
- Excalibur shifts to adjusted summer operating hours