These NEW sausage blends mean business
This grilling season, Excalibur offers something for everyone with these four, new sausage blends.
Make no mistake, today’s consumers can be an eclectic bunch with an appetite for both unique and classic flavors. It’s these cross-categorical cravings that stand as the inspiration behind the latest sausage & brat flavor offerings from Excalibur.
- Our Stuffed Bell Pepper combines bell pepper, sun-dried tomato, onion and garlic with long-grain rice for an authentic take on a dinner classic
- Natural whiskey flavor, bacon, cinnamon and a hint of sweet heat are a taste sensation in our Bacon Cinnamon Whiskey
- Jalapeno Popper is a blend of corn meal and creamy Parmesan cheese fused with jalapenos to offer a kick in every bite
- The subtle essence of smoke, molasses, bite of pepper and just the right amount of tanginess makes it tough to resist our Pit-Smoked BBQ
For more information about these, or any of our other legendary sausage blends, reach out to your regional Excalibur sales team member, or contact our offices directly.
- Part II: Getting to know Mike Shrier, president & CEO of Excalibur Seasoning
- At Turasky Meats, a personal relationship with Excalibur goes a long way
- Coming to AAMP in July: Laying the foundation for flavorful proteins
- New “Heritage” blends are a melting pot of flavors
- Excalibur shifts to adjusted summer operating hours