NEW Artisanal flavors are turning heads
Excalibur’s new Artisanal blends offer a medley of refined flavors and distinguished layers of taste. These sophisticated combinations are as sure to please as they are intriguing.
New Artisanal Flavors
- Sweet Southern Kentucky Bourbon – A sweet, smooth Kentucky bourbon flavor blends with notes of caramelized oak, fruit and vanilla overtones. It’s perfect for sausage or as a marinade.
- Longanisa Sweet – Our sweet Filipino pork sausage-style blend includes hints of licorice from Anisado wine and coconut vinegars. Achiote pepper paste spice and annatto seed round out this delicious offering.
- Smoked Gouda Ancho Portabella – Smoky and earthy notes combined with powerful umami and cheese are a rich and savory option for smoked sausage or a patty blend.
- Sweet Roasted Chipotle Green Tea – Chipotle heat and earthy back notes balance well with Matcha green tea to create a unique blend for smoked sausage.
- Yuzu Honey –A crisp, sweet ‘n sour flavor that’s smooth and subtle. Blended with the Japanese citrus fruit, Yuzu, umami of the tamari, honey and yogurt powder, it’s exceptional as a marinade.
If you’re ready to deliver a one-of-a-kind flavor experience for your customers, our new Artisanal line provides exactly the type of blended craftsmanship and flavor profiles you’re looking for. Contact us today to learn more about bringing these stylized flavors to your meat case.
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year