Deluxe Beer Cheese Soup provides the comforts of home
When the pandemic forced many to shelter in place and work remotely, there was a shift in people’s eating habits. And a new flavor was born.
Studies show consumers added more meat options to their dinner plate in the past several months compared to last year. Excalibur Seasoning’s Sales & Marketing Consultant Rick McLimans says trends like this clearly inspire the research and development of feature flavors.
“With people being home more often, a bowl of beer cheese soup is the kind of comfort food they crave,” says McLimans. “So, one of our newest sausage flavors, Deluxe Beer Cheese Soup, is what the fall season is all about.”
McLimans says the ingredients in these new sausage blends offer the taste that you would expect once you take a bite.
“Excalibur has a great beer bratwurst seasoning that has been out for a long time now, so we had a starting point for Deluxe Beer Cheese Soup. To help further refine the taste, I asked R&D if they could add a strong cheese flavor and also increase the amount of cheese in the product as it was blended.”
So far, Deluxe Beer Cheese Soup has scored very high among customers, especially in the Midwest. Be sure to contact Excalibur today and add it to your “must-have list” this fall.
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year