Five great ways to use Ultimate Steak & Roast Rub
It’s been our top-selling and most popular rub at Excalibur hands down for many years.
Ultimate Steak & Roast Rub maintains its gold label status because it’s so versatile. The perfect blend of garlic, onion, black and red pepper with mustard seed, this rub can be used in myriad ways.
Known as “the big dog of seasoning,” shake it on anything that you grill, roast, fry or sauté.
How do we love Ultimate Steak & Roast Rub? Let us count the ways…
- Green beans – Our fans swear by US&RR on this veggie tossed with olive oil and garlic.
- Chili – Perk up a favorite fall soup with a dash or two and open up a world of flavor.
- Tomatoes – Sprinkle liberally on a classic ripe tomato, mayo and bread sandwich.
- Meat lover’s pizza – Go for bold and shake on a fully-loaded meat pie then drizzle with honey.
- Cream cheese on a bagel – Adds a wallop to a breakfast standard. You may never eat a plain bagel with cream cheese again.