Expert recommendations with Excalibur’s Scott Werner
Looking for a great protein pairing? Sales & marketing consultant, Scott Werner shares three of his favorites.
CHICKEN: Savory Seasoning Salt
Think outside the box and take your chicken to the next level with this homestyle favorite. It’s an all-around flavor that’s a bit more ambitious than using a traditional BBQ blend.
BEEF: Kentucky Bourbon Sauce
For beef, it’s one of our absolute top pairings. It never fails to get the mouth watering. I recommend bathing the meat with this one before grilling or placing in the crock pot.
SEAFOOD: Lemon Pepper Garlic Sauce
I believe in a citrus topping on seafood, and this one fits the bill. The lemon brings out the flavor in the fish, shrimp and scallops. And the pepper and garlic offer a great balance.
For more great recommendations, be sure to contact us or your specific Excalibur sales consultant.
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year