Excitement Builds for 2018
Recently, we highlighted just how much activity took place for Excalibur in 2017. And now that we are fast approaching the New Year, we can hardly contain ourselves at what 2018 has in store. We pride ourselves here at Excalibur at being innovative with our flavor profiles. As many of you know, the food industry can be fickle.
There’s a lot of time and energy spent in delivering legendary quality. And there’s a lot of science and research involved in creating our royal flavors. For everything to come together to the benefit of our customers, we have to be cutting-edge with the rest of our business as well.
We’re glad to say we think we are.
So, while we had a busy 2017, there is no slowing down in 2018. Keep your eyes peeled for some more great happenings at Excalibur, including:
- New bottle and shaker labels – The makeover continues for Excalibur’s excellent line of seasonings and sauces. Early 2018 will see new product labels for your favorite products.
- Launching a regular e-newsletter – It’s more important than ever for us to help our customers stay on top of new flavors and programs that could mean more business for their business.
- Continuing our partnership with Meatingplace – Meatingplace is the premier multimedia information source for the red meat and poultry processing industry. You read it, so we support it.
- Gearing up for 2018’s industry shows – We can never meet enough customers, shake enough hands, and share enough of our product samples. It’s only three short months until the Annual Meat Conference in Nashville. We look forward to seeing you there!
- More social media activity – Whether on Facebook, through Twitter, or on LinkedIn, we want to keep connecting with our customers … and our customers’ customers.
- And of course, amazing new flavors – No year would be complete without the launch of several new seasoning, rub, sauce and marinade flavors. We can’t wait for you to taste what we’ve been working on for 2018.
At Excalibur, we’re looking forward to a great new year, and we hope you are, too!