As we approach the end of 2017 and the start of a new year, it is always good to take a look back before we turn our attention to what comes next. This past year was a busy one. It included:
- Debuting a new look – Excalibur was excited to show off a new logo and color scheme that better represents a company known for its legendary quality & royal flavors.
- Unveiling a new website – To coincide with our new logo, Excalibur created a new website designed with our customers in mind. Important content is now easier to find, and the site itself captures the essence of our brand.
- Launching tasty, new alcohol-flavored products – Our great new line of seasonings and sauces were exactly what the market was craving. Who doesn’t like a little gin, rum, whiskey, vodka or beer flavoring on their proteins?
- Networking with old and new friends alike – We cherished the time spent talking with customers past, present, and future at the Annual Meat Conference in Dallas, the AAMP show in Lexington, and the many regional shows in between.
- Showcasing great new stuffing flavors – Timed perfectly for the fall season, Excalibur shared four new stuffing flavors that are sure to have adorned a number of plates this Thanksgiving.
For everyone who played a role in our growth and success in 2017, we are so very grateful. Customers, colleagues, friends, and family … we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of you. Thank you!