Excalibur’s Meatloaf Program seasons an American standard
Want to start a savory food trend that is sure to be in “flavor” with customers this fall? Try these classic and inspiring Meatloaf Seasonings from Excalibur.
- Make it homestyle all the way with onion, bell pepper and garlic in our traditional Meatloaf Seasoning.
- If you’re looking for a meatier southern-style blend of pepper, onion and sage, kick it up a notch with Meatloaf Seasoning #109.
- There’s nothing basic about meat and cheese when the combination rounds out our special blend in Romano Cheese Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Equally as tempting are the classic flavors of fennel, oregano and garlic in Italian Meatloaf Seasoning
- And don’t forget Sundried Tomato Basil Meatloaf Seasoning – truly one of the most popular flavors in our recipe book.
As the temperature drops with the fall season, look to the comforts of home and heat up your offerings with Meatloaf Seasonings from Excalibur. Contact us to learn more.
- Excalibur’s Meatloaf Program seasons an American standard
- Reflections on the 2021 AAMP Convention
- Part II: Getting to know Mike Shrier, president & CEO of Excalibur Seasoning
- At Turasky Meats, a personal relationship with Excalibur goes a long way
- Coming to AAMP in July: Laying the foundation for flavorful proteins