Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
More Americans prefer snacking and in smaller portions when they eat, according to a recent article in Winsight Grocery Business.
Excalibur’s Sales & Marketing Vice President John Brewer was tapped to share insight on the flexitarian trend – a new offering from the meat and seafood seasonings company in 2021.
In the story, a survey shows that proteins in portion-controlled packaging help consumers stay more in control of what they consume. Applying a flexitarian diet to this trend – eating mostly plant-based foods and incorporating meat on occasion – is one way to achieve a healthy balance.
Read John’s comments and more in “Meat Trends Favor Snacking, Affordability” here.
- Part II: Getting to know Mike Shrier, president & CEO of Excalibur Seasoning
- At Turasky Meats, a personal relationship with Excalibur goes a long way
- Coming to AAMP in July: Laying the foundation for flavorful proteins
- New “Heritage” blends are a melting pot of flavors
- Excalibur shifts to adjusted summer operating hours