Excalibur summer hours for 2019
Attention Excalibur customers, colleagues and friends:
To both enhance our production process and to better aid our employees in quality work/life balance, we are updating our hours of operation for the summer season.
Effective immediately and extending to Labor Day, our summer office hours will be:
- Mon-Thurs: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am
In addition, beginning on July 8th, Excalibur’s production schedule for both shifts will move to a four 10-hour-day format (Monday-Thursday). This will eliminate setup and cleanup hours on the fifth day (Friday), thus increasing our overall productivity.
With our production team off on Fridays, both shipping & receiving on Fridays will also be discontinued. Instead, orders placed on Fridays will have the same ship date as orders place on the prior Thursday.
We believe these schedule changes will be a benefit to both our valued customers and dedicated employees. If for any reason you experience any challenges during the transition, please contact us immediately and we will address them as soon as we are able.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to a wonderful summer season.
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year