Excalibur discusses food trends for 2021
In a recent issue of Supermarket Perimeter, Excalibur’s Sales & Marketing Director John Brewer shared exciting food trends on the horizon for 2021. From enhanced retail grocery shopping experiences to artisan products and ghost kitchens, the pandemic has paved the way for the rise of new, unique offerings that experts say will remain on trend.
Flexitarian options for our customers are generating a lot of buzz in the industry right now. To meet the demand, our innovation team developed blended proteins using all-natural flavors and pea protein.
To read more about what John and his fellow panel experts had to say, check out the “Fresh Takes” feature in the December 2020 issue of Supermarket Perimeter.
- Marinades perfect for the grilling season
- Supermarket Perimeter profiles latest flavors, discusses food trends with Excalibur
- Excalibur talks portion control, flexitarian trends with Winsight Grocery Business
- Excalibur Seasoning president & CEO, Tom Hornstein, announces planned retirement
- Excalibur’s president reflects on formidable year