Excalibur discusses food trends for 2021
In a recent issue of Supermarket Perimeter, Excalibur’s Sales & Marketing Director John Brewer shared exciting food trends on the horizon for 2021. From enhanced retail grocery shopping experiences to artisan products and ghost kitchens, the pandemic has paved the way for the rise of new, unique offerings that experts say will remain on trend.
Flexitarian options for our customers are generating a lot of buzz in the industry right now. To meet the demand, our innovation team developed blended proteins using all-natural flavors and pea protein.
To read more about what John and his fellow panel experts had to say, check out the “Fresh Takes” feature in the December 2020 issue of Supermarket Perimeter.
- Part II: Getting to know Mike Shrier, president & CEO of Excalibur Seasoning
- At Turasky Meats, a personal relationship with Excalibur goes a long way
- Coming to AAMP in July: Laying the foundation for flavorful proteins
- New “Heritage” blends are a melting pot of flavors
- Excalibur shifts to adjusted summer operating hours